Me and Brown Bear

Fitted BB's new projector headlight and took a few pics.

P1050452.jpg
P1050451.jpg
P1050449.jpg
P1050448.jpg

RB hides the dirt much better.:wink:

Last edited:
Seen these pics over on cliosport earlier. Both sexy looking cars. Can't help think though that BBs would better suit a different colour of wheels?

You didn't happen to do a guide for the headlight change did u? I've ordered these ones and will be tackling the change over at the weekend. Is it easy?

Damn you BrownBear for beating me to the Offer Ado was making. I would have liked those projector headlights on my Cup! :smiley:

Seen these pics over on cliosport earlier. Both sexy looking cars. Can't help think though that BBs would better suit a different colour of wheels?

You didn't happen to do a guide for the headlight change did u? I've ordered these ones and will be tackling the change over at the weekend. Is it easy?

Click new posts.:wink:

Damn you BrownBear for beating me to the Offer Ado was making. I would have liked those projector headlights on my Cup! :smiley:

Fight. lol I'm currently testing my bi xenon to make sure they are perfect then I'll be moving them on.:wink:

Projectors transform the front end. He just need his wheels powder coated black now.

Last edited:
Thanks. The projector does trasnform the front end. A must have espcially for cups IMO.

The change was very easy. Hopefully Brown Bear will be along to say it was an easy job.

4 screws and connectors. There is a clip and bumper support (I think) you have to transfer to the new light. The clip what the screw goes into from the side on the wing.

The job is easy, but immensely helpful having someone that's done it before. Big thanks to ado for taking a couple of hours to help me out. Very happy with the results.

Sadly the cornering lights don't work, as the loom is different.