Matte vinyl wrapping???

Has anyone on here or know anyone who's ever had their car totally wrapped in a matte colour I know the raiders are matte gray but is that actually paintwork if anyone has any pictures it'd be great a friends asking as he's getting his.. Dare I say on here corsa VXR wrapped totally in gray I've seen pics of them being done looks quite good actually just wondering if anyone's had the balls to do it to the best hot hatch in town ;-)

I was going to do it recently but my preferred wrapper couldn't do it in my timeframe. I was going for Matte white and was quoted £1200 using Hexis vinyl which is reguarded as the best. With wrapping you really do get what you pay for.

Your other option is to have it plasti-dipped in a matte colour for around £400

Last edited:
Yeah someone one here wrapped their car.

It was literally posted for sale on the clio197 fb face earlier but has been deleted.

I was going to do it recently but my preferred wrapper couldn't do it in my timeframe. I was going for Matte and was quoted £1200 using Hexis vinyl which us reguarded as the best. With wrapping you really do get what you pay for.

Your other option is to have it plasti-dipped in a matte colour for around £400
Hexis are the dogs danglies when it comes to Vinyl (Y)
I've also considered plastidip seeing as you can buy the complete kit with gun and paint for that price it seems feasible. See what happens when summer comes around.

Cheers for the quick response and I'll look into the Hexis stuff, still would love to see some 197/200's if there are any guys! (Y)

I don't know of anyone that's had their Clio wrapped as it goes...not the full car.

He was on this forum..

FA10A3EF.jpg

Annoying me the 197 off the fb page has gone, pretty sure its wrapped matte blue, could be purple or something.. I'm colourblind :001_huh: