Matte Black 197

i havnt seen one, what colour is it now? if its already black then will look good inside doors etc and if there is a stone chip it will still look ok

there was one on Pistonheads up for sale earlier in the year

didnt look all that! needs mods to make it work ie black alloys and coilovers

When you say wrapping do you mean like stickers but full coverage in a single colour?

I think this is what I have been quoted for as paint protection, ventureshield ?!?

i'm thinking of new colour wrap, dont know what tho?

white with carbon roof?

that carbon wrap looks **** hot,

i've got the blue with black alloys just now tho?

thoughts on what i should do?

Lol all the bits are pre cut I thnk defo a job for pros that carbon 133 looks awesome

seen an m6 in london in matt black..............quite liked it...being an m6 helped :thumbup:

for a 197 mmmm dont know :confused1:

i had mine priced last month, origonally gonna have the roof done, also asked for a full body. Although I dont have the cash, get a colour done you cants get the clio in, like Orange or Green or eh ... chrome lol :thumbup:

RE: the carbon wrap, there were several cars with wrapped panels at Ford Fair this year, typically they looked fine, until you saw a car with a real carbon fibre bonnet, roof, etc. at which point the wrap looked a bit rubbish IMO. By the end of the day, carbon wrapped stuff was just looking cheesey, and obviously fake.

Matt black cars are very very delicate and require a lot of after care to keep on top of.

The increased surface area of the film (compared to paint) means they harbour a lot of dirt, and hold on to it, as well as water. This is of course, without any protection.

Have a read of this...

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=179025

Mods: this is no means a way to advertise, just sharing my knowledge of matt finishes.

Cheers