Matt red raider

Just wanted to say garage down the road from me has matt red raider and its the best clio rs I've ever seen the color and everything is the nuts! £17,000 thou bit steep but amazing amazing car to look at

Last edited by a moderator:
They do look great in that colour but i do wonder if the maintenance of the special paint would take away from the joy of ownership.

I get the feeling you'd not be wanting to be driving it much this time of year and less so when all the salt/grit are on the road.

Yeah that's where I live in lowestoft! Is really really nice but you can't jet wash polish or wax the body! But in the flesh looks amazing but I do think its a lot of money yeah it's a raider I know but that's a lot! I drove and looked at it yest offered me £2300 for my 182 and it was £320 p/m

You can wax it. Swissvax do a special one just for matt paint. Infact they do a whole range of products for matt paint. Its not cheap though.

Just wanted to say garage down the road from me has matt red raider and its the best clio rs I've ever seen the color and everything is the nuts! £17,000 thou bit steep but amazing amazing car to look at

:tongueout:ics::tongueout:ics: