Malaysian Grand Prix, WTF?

That was a beautiful overtake. Makes you wonder about the crop of drivers they had challenging Schumi in the old days.

Can't quite figure the penalty though. Yes he did weave.... Slightly. But it wasn't anything compared to last year...or the amount Vettal did from the grid. This feels on par with Spa 08. The stewards need to be more consistent.

This years commentary is far better to last years IMO, I hated Jon Leggard, my only gripe with coulthard is he is biased. The mans still on Red Bulls payroll

This! Legard always was a gob ****e imo.

On a different note all together i was impressed with Di resta again this race, what did everyone else think. I think he's for real potential in F1.

This! Legard always was a gob ****e imo.

On a different note all together i was impressed with Di resta again this race, what did everyone else think. I think he's for real potential in F1.

He seems to be doing well in a car that lacks pace. Will definately need to move on to a better team once he's learned his trade a little better.

What do you think. Di Resta to take Hamilton's place at McLaren when Lewis moves to Red Bull?

He seems to be doing well in a car that lacks pace. Will definately need to move on to a better team once he's learned his trade a little better.

What do you think. Di Resta to take Hamilton's place at McLaren when Lewis moves to Red Bull?

It's all possible, he would have to show serious skills to get a spot in McLaren, though really who else would you pick over him from the other teams? Most of them seem to lack something, it its not reliability its out and out pace or just 'race craft' thats lacking.

Rosberg might be a decent shout, but he's gotten a crap start to the season (and i've got him in my FF1 team! :worried: )

I think F1 could have a real shake up at the end of this season when Massa gets the boot, and maybe Webber...

P.S that Hamilton overtake on the brakes into the last corner was sheer class. Theres a reason that guy won a world title!

My work colleageue is 2nd cousin to both Dario Franchitti and Paul Di Resta. Lucky fecker. But, he never contacts them. Id be in touch all the time if i was him. But hes not really into Motorsport. What a waste.