Made me cry

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
I'd seen this on ebay in the week and secretly hankered after it.

I kept expecting someone else to put a link up for it in the ebay section but hoping they did'nt so i could have it all for myself.

But realality took over as i don't have anywere to keep it and it's something i'd not want to do right away, i'd like to think a couple of years down the line i could get one and fit it but just not now.

I watched the end of the auction as i thought the price was going to rocket up in the final few seconds.

It'd been on £101 for a long time but i nearly cried when it just went up to £103 in the end.

Someones got a bargain. *******s.:jumpon:

SORRY TO ALL THAT BID THE CAGE IS FOR A MK3 197 / 200 CLIO NOT MK 2 172/82 I WILL RELIST IT AT THE WEEKEND

Sounds like its being relisted, and sounds like you have just informed the clio197 masses :smiley:

Last edited:
He'd just copied and pasted his old advert from the time before.

He originally listed it as clio 172/182 but stopped the listing then re listed as a 197/200 cage.

Original listing.

If you look at the cancelled bids on the original listing there were bids of £300/£400 on there.

Thats why i thought it would fetch more.

i enquired about it.

but it had no feet or rear strut bar with it.

all which could be fabricated, but would of been nice for a complete item.

Plus being for a cup racer, which are all LHD, the passenger in our car gets an 'X' door bar, whereas the driver gets a single one. Which sucks!

I was bidding on it at £101 and forgot about it watching TopGear....nearly choked to death when it went for £103. I was almost certain it would have a reserve