LY crash

Any one see the northeast news last night a LY200 crashed up near the lakes i just seen the back end of the clip and it looked very bad roof chopped off to get them out.hope they all ok.

Thats shocking. Although it looks like a 197 with 200 recaros? look at the boot badge...

anyway.. was he being a boss with traction control off or just dicking around in the ice? I fail to see how he did that...

glad they are OK though but it shows that if you don't take care even in a performance car things go down hill very quickly.

Defo a 200 on 11plate. Seat, boot badge and wheels confirm that.

However, I think someone might get in more trouble having 5 in a 200.

Anyone notice the case of fosters in the car when they were loading it onto the lorry? Not setting drink was involved.

Box of booze did well to stay in the passenger footwell!

Your 200's only have 4 seat belts then? Wouldn't like to be the one rolling around inside the car! Roof removal makes it look a lot worse that it might have been though, looks like it stood up fairly well.

Hope that sub' was tethered down in the boot, wouldn't fancy getting tw@tted by one of those...

Wouldn't wish that on anyone, looks like a bad'un.

"4 men ages 16 to 20 and 1 16yr old girl" :evil:

Wow thats a recipe for disaster right there. Not to mention 5 people in a 4 seater, and a crate of fosters.....

:worried: poor car

You got a link to any pics as that video isn't the right one anymore

Think the video changes every night to the new that has just been on and that video is now of the next day. I think it must be Sundays (at a guess) that needs watching.