ly 200 bartley green

That was me, just picked her up and coming back from Wolves. Yours could do with a clean, is it lowered? :clap:
Where abouts are you? I'm over by the Cock pub.

Gave you a quick flash and you did the same back. Car looked great :smile:

On here?

Lmao I'm a firm believer in a car is there to be driven not cleaned lol. And yea after reading your collection thread you made I did think it might be you lol. The cock in rubery? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, I'm over that way quite a lot tbh.

And yea I had kw v1s fitted on Monday, transformed the car, so pleased with it atm. They really are brilliant cars to own.

You shuld have seen the stealth bomber when i had that, it was hardly ever clean, this one may be a different prospect though. They look great lowered, not sure whether i could put up with the harsher ride quality though. Did you get them done at btm??

Lmao I'm a firm believer in a car is there to be driven not cleaned lol. And yea after reading your collection thread you made I did think it might be you lol. The cock in rubery? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, I'm over that way quite a lot tbh.

And yea I had kw v1s fitted on Monday, transformed the car, so pleased with it atm. They really are brilliant cars to own.

lol yeah, btm is the only place my car ever goes tbh. I must have spent over a grand on Fred's services now.

Tbh I didn't know what to expect from the ride. But honestly I love it now, it is noticeably harsher and you feel a lot more through the suspension, but I personally think v1's are a great compromise. Body roll and diving under braking is reduced massively and the amount of grip going through bends is pretty impressive, but at the same time the ride isn't so harsh that it takes the enjoyment out of driving the car normally.

But yeah liquid yellow - definitely a colour you want to keep clean, such a head turning car :smile: hope you enjoy it mate.