Lumpy at low revs

I'll probably get lots of 'yes' answers to this but as a newbie I would just like confirmation.

I have a 2010 200 and it seems to have a flat spot/jerk whichever way you can describe in words at low revs. As I've come from a 260 bhp impreza, the driving style is totally different but having not owned a tuned revvy engine before I assume this is a side effect of a car that has peak power so high up the rev range?

Any thoughts guys?

Perfectly normal on these, don't worry. :smile:

Turning TCS off for the first few minutes when cold will ease it though.

Mines the same.

Doesn't seem to be a pattern, originally I thought it was the cold temperature but its been warmer the last few days and did it this morning.

Strange.

sometimes it happens on mine even in the summer after I stop the car and drive back after 30 minutes or so, so maybe its related to the "cold" map... In the winter when I need to scrape some frost off the windshield and have the car running during, it seems to do it a lot less after a 1 or 2 minutes idling before I set off.

sometimes it happens on mine even in the summer after I stop the car and drive back after 30 minutes or so, so maybe its related to the "cold" map... In the winter when I need to scrape some frost off the windshield and have the car running during, it seems to do it a lot less after a 1 or 2 minutes idling before I set off.

thats renaults official answer to the issue...let it warm up/idle for a few minutes before setting off :innocent: