lowering springs help please

hi all,

i have bought a set of lowering springs for my 197 of ebay and im not 100% sure they are the right ones. Can anybody help me out and possibly send a few pictures of a set of lowering springs so i can compare. I dont want to take my springs off to find out its a wasted effort as the ones ive bought are wrong.

kind regards

Thanks for the reply. I have a feeling they may be for another model of clio 3. There is no writing on the springs and they are red in colour, any ideas.

I have just read that myself mate. In my haste to get my car lower, ive made a schoolboy error. I now feel like a complete tool haha

I have just read that myself mate. In my haste to get my car lower, ive made a schoolboy error. I now feel like a complete tool haha

nightmare mate,sorry but i had to laugh when you said,i now feel like a complete tool!!! all will be well bud,just sell them again on ebay...

i have to ask though,when you go to the shop for a pint of milk,do you ever come home with a bunch of bananas?

Last edited:
nightmare mate,sorry but i had to laugh when you said,i now feel like a complete tool!!! all will be well bud,just sell them again on ebay...

i have to ask though,when you go to the shop for a pint of milk,do you ever come home with a bunch of bananas?

:rofl:

Unlucky mate, should of checked out the spring thread first ;/ loads of links there.

got to laugh at this sorry mostin!!

just as well you never had a go at fitting them:thumbup1:

That reminded me of a mate going off to shops, another mate asked him to bring him 10 superkings back, 'what if they have'nt got superkings?' he asked, just bring me owt.

So he came back with a cheese sandwich :rofl:

That reminded me of a mate going off to shops, another mate asked him to bring him 10 superkings back, 'what if they have'nt got superkings?' he asked, just bring me owt.

So he came back with a cheese sandwich :rofl:

ha ha ha,didn't he like cheese? :chair: