Low / Bad Idle on cold starts

After changing my K&N Filter back to the stock one before my Gordini went for service i noticed my car starts with a low idle (between 500 - 900rpm) When i restart the car its fine idles high till the car is warm then drops to 1000rpm.
I had the car at Renault for its 60k kms service where they said the new plugs and fuel filter should sort this problem they also had the car on the clip but no faults were picked up. Started the car this morning with the same issue.

What could it be?

Fuel filter? Did they tell you they've fitted a new one? Unlikely as it's part of the pump - in the tank.

All RS clios I've had a look at had external fuel filters. Infront of the passenger rear wheel

If you handy you could remove the throttle body and clean it. After 60k is bound to be a bit dirty. Especially with a knn

Maybe it's country specific. But I've ordered fuel filters and physically changed them myself. 7700845961

After changing my K&N Filter back to the stock one before my Gordini went for service i noticed my car starts with a low idle (between 500 - 900rpm) When i restart the car its fine idles high till the car is warm then drops to 1000rpm.
I had the car at Renault for its 60k kms service where they said the new plugs and fuel filter should sort this problem they also had the car on the clip but no faults were picked up. Started the car this morning with the same issue.

What could it be?

have you cleaned out the throttle body?

I replaced more than one. Fuel lines connect to it. The charcoal canister is larger and a rectangle. Next to the fuel filter

You reckon it may be a region specific part. We only have 95 octane fuel down here

must be fella or due to water content/contaminants in the fuel

I think that is a far better solution than the uk in tank filter/pump assembly!

looks like it!

so be worth changing the filter as its easy to do to eliminate that from any poor running issues