losing faith in the 200

I drive my mate's 250 (not cup'd though) the other day, brilliant car etc but not for me. I wouldn't swap the Clio. But again, this is just me.

With that in mind Gez maybe is just worth a drive anyway? If you prefer it then your moving on to something you'll enjoy even more. But if like Yiannis you find you prefer the clio then atleast you know and can stay as you are. Win win situation?

As said, offer is there if your ever over this way or at the ring, which im sure is the case with Kev's 250 too :smile:

I don't think I could either tbh buddy, talking of it is easy, but I don't think I could part with the Clio, there's no reason for me to, plus I need to save the extra pennies for a house

Clio fits my needs perfect

With that in mind Gez maybe is just worth a drive anyway? If you prefer it then your moving on to something you'll enjoy even more. But if like Yiannis you find you prefer the clio then atleast you know and can stay as you are. Win win situation?

As said, offer is there if your ever over this way or at the ring, which im sure is the case with Kev's 250 too :smile:

id definately not turn down a drive in one! Lol :smile: cheers buddy :smile:

Seriously getting pi$$ed off with the clio and the 'real world'

Apart from the crap mpg, the ride that feels like im in a horse and cart for comfort and the constant worry that im going to rack up a huge bill for one thing or another the cons are seriously out weighing the pros at the moment,

maybe its the winter blues not using the clio to its potential and it not being all clean and shiney, im really struggling for a reason to keep it

Apologies for the rant but im pi$$ed off with it :'(

Bang some coilovers on and good tyres it might bring the smile back on your face:thumbup:I have many times thought about getting rid but just can not do it:smile:

Bang some coilovers on and good tyres it might bring the smile back on your face:thumbup:I have many times thought about getting rid but just can not do it:smile:

Judging by comments, the roads up your way do help :smile:

Dr Mark needs to prescribe shotgunsjay with a dose of a run out in smoggy land, if he is willing to make the trip and join the next meet :smiley: (i've not idea where hes from)

Judging by comments, the roads up your way do help :smile:

Dr Mark needs to prescribe shotgunsjay with a dose of a run out in smoggy land, if he is willing to make the trip and join the next meet :smiley: (i've not idea where hes from)
Hahaha!!Dr Mark i like that:thumbup:
more than will to go for a blast with the shotgun to get the smile back on his face.:wink:

Sounds like a plan, think its the winter blues in all honesty, we all get fed up with the clio at some stage, definately a love hate relationship

p.s. from manchester so not to many 'great roads' for the clio lol

Sounds like a plan, think its the winter blues in all honesty, we all get fed up with the clio at some stage, definately a love hate relationship

I just got rid of the winter blues last sunday with a blast out with the lads over the moors:wink:

Have a steady drive up to Darlinghton on the 1st March there is some fun to be had:thumbup:

Still need to get up there :smile: once the summer comes and the 'ring / a holiday is out the way then i think its a must!

Manchester has no great roads? You're like an hour for the Lake District I swear. If you can't find decent roads theree...

I've just had 3 days around Northumberland and Scottish borders in mine. Brought it home took all wheels off, liners out, under tray off. Completely polished every part, even underneath and the whole experience has been a pleasure. Love the car. As far as the rides concerned, I drove daughters new Fiesta ST today and it's far less forgiving than my cup set up.

Have you got some silly aftermarket lowering on it. If so bin it and go standard