Lol, This is the kinda people that make me not want a VX!

Sorry, off topic and maybe a little rude, but the irony in this post made me giggle. :smiley:

No offence intended.

You know i posted that and immediately knew someone would pull me up on it as im at work typing crafty replies between jobs :rolleyes:. The difference being while not perfect, the point being made still stands as mine is at least understandable, the VXR requires some kinda of babblefish translation.

Other than a typo on "grammar" and a lazy "1" your point was i used widely accepted abbreviations for words? Fairly petty.

Last edited:
No, point being you can't post something about poor grammar and leave it grammatically incorrect!!! :smiley: I fully know what you meant though and didn't intend any offence, just being pedantic because it was such an easy set up!!! We all do it, I'm by no means perfect, but pointing out things like that just become an automatic reaction if you spend any amount of time on Pistonheads. :smiley:

151.9 is madness!!! It's still 143.9 for V-Power at my nearest Shell, but I don't think it'll be long until that hits the 150 mark now...

Last edited:
How can a vauxhall owner comment about reliability! They aren't exactly bulletproof!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see 2 Astra VXRs and 4 Corsa VXRs on my daily commute...every day. I see 1 RS once every few days. That's enough for me to feel content with my choice tbh

I nearly bought a corsa vxr a few weekends back but i just wanted something a bit less chavvy and more grown up. Waayyy too common aswell.

Although we all have to appreciate the idea behind the Zafira VXR. I think it's an excellent principle for a car. you have a family but want a hot car, what I dilemma before the zafira vxr!

I say bring out more, wouldn't mind seeing a RenaultSport Espace!

i used to have an astra vxr. I've said before on my newbie post it was the worst mistake i made buying them. The second mistake was signing onto vxro! People with vxr's genuinly think theyre the best cars going. I had nothing but grief with mine!

... yeah but the RS would SO have won right?...

standard vs standard. RS in both cases will win. Remap on both, RS would win. Any handling mods, RS would win! Even with handling mods on the VXR, the RS would win, unless the mods were substantial on the vxr, eg, KW v3's properly set up