little drive out

went for a good drive today.

through middleton in teesdale, to high force then all the way up to penrith via hartside pass. the best road in thr region IMO.

on the way back through brough then weardale.

amazing roads and the car was excellent. a bit of a chore to drive around town but it makes total sense on these roads. supurb handling despite the greasy conditions in the wooded areas.

i dont know if anyone knows it but hartside is one of the best driving roads in the uk. EVO use it for PCOTY from time to time. all switchback hairpins and summits. the outside edges of my new SC3's tell a tale now...

heres a couple of photos.

P1000476.jpg

P1000474.jpg

P1000473.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000470.jpg

Looks epic mate. Great photo's too by the way!!!

I'd love to have a ride out up there, I go to The EVO Triangle on a regular basis and I wouldn't mind finding out the rest of the roads they use. It could make for a fantastic week off work blasting around hahaha!!! :smile:

Roads look great and car looks great. Can you put a thread in the driving roads section on the forum to let others know about where they are? They look great and the kind of thing a road trip may have to be organised for!

Really good photos there mate - looks like the roads will have been deserted if you managed to park up on it like that lol!

I was up there today on the bike greenlaning and the weather was horrendous! Some of the lanes that are usually bone dry and rocky were like rivers. Good fun though!

Similar Thread Suggestions