little bit of a pickle!!

hi guys
i picked up my brand spanking sparkling new clio sport 4 weeks ago and have been playing with it ever since!
the day after i picked the car up i noticed the paint was missing by the hinge resces on the drivers door and the rear quarter panel had paint runs in it!
a drop by the dealership and a couple photos later it was booked in for the repairs!
all seemed well when i picked her up a week later however the same day i noticed the paint was chipping away on the quarter panel!! also there was slight over spray on the window and ive just noticed the window seal trim has had the clip broken so pops out!!
im going to give them a buzz tomorrow but i wanna know where i stand to the point of returning the vehicle for a new one as they also messed my spoiler option! i asked for the cup spoiler but they ordered the gt (which as the time i didn't know was different)

2012 rs200
recaro seats, cup chassis,
mods so far (all done within 3 weeks of ownership)
ktr panel filter, akrapovic evo exhaust, wind delectors, sparco harnesses, black badge covers and stickers :smiley:

If you took the car out on finance then they have an invested interest in it so first call is to fet in contact with them to see if they can get the car put right otherwise I would pay citizens advice a visit and get in contact with a soliciter if the faults can't be rectified by the supplying dealer.

Might be worth giving Renault UK a call too, they was pretty helpful with sorting my car issues out :smile:

Sounds like calls to Renault UK and Consumer Direct are in order. I had a car that was bought back by the dealers but it took Renault UK, Consumer Direct and the Finance Company to make it happen. I left it at the dealers and then cancelled all payments to the finance people. I informed the dealers (by recorded delivery letter) that as they could not fix the car then I was rejecting it and gave them 7 days to reimburse my money.