Little bit windy today...

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
QDFjEDn.jpg

Somehow didn't hit that car on the left, was literally 2/3cm away from it.

Had to take a different route home :tearsofjoy:

Was it ever Dale ! I've working out to sea today. That wasn't pleasant i can tell you.

And i had a wayward fence panel narrowly miss me on the way home......... appeared maybe 30 feet infront of me.

Cue ABS cutting in :smile:

Blimey, Doris certainly made her presence known! Scary to imagine how dangerous strong winds can be - not sure the Clio would fare too well under a tree :grimacing:

Reactions: Dystant
Blimey, Doris certainly made her presence known! Scary to imagine how dangerous strong winds can be - not sure the Clio would fare too well under a tree :grimacing:

Being made from recycled egg-boxes: i didnt expect to find mine in the car park where i left it. Thought it might have blown-over and be jammed up against the perimeter fence.......

Reactions: Dystant and Jimmy
Was it ever Dale ! I've working out to sea today. That wasn't pleasant i can tell you.

And i had a wayward fence panel narrowly miss me on the way home......... appeared maybe 30 feet infront of me.

Cue ABS cutting in :smile:

I had a similar experience in my old car last year when a roadworks signs flew across infront of my car, maybe about 4 feet infront of me, it had some speed behind it to so would have done some damage!

Saw a tree literally shedding branches onto the cars below it at lunch. I'd have been absolutely screwing.

A poplar tree fell across my garden and took out my green house, a couple of bushes, a quarter of my oak tree and several fence panels.

DSC_1421_zpsyy8bv3xo.jpg

A poplar tree fell across my garden and took out my green house, a couple of bushes, a quarter of my oak tree and several fence panels.

DSC_1421_zpsyy8bv3xo.jpg

Wow mate. Sorry to see that. Doesn't look like a cheap fix up job either.

Hope it's not too much grief.

DSC_1421_zpsyy8bv3xo.jpg

Crikey, that could have been a lot worse if it had hit the house! Hope you can get things sorted out.

It happened 2 years ago too, but a lot less damage. I don't own the trees. There was a line of 5 when we moved it. 2 have blown over and the other 3 probably will at some point. But we're struggling to get something done about them. No one is claiming ownership. All I know is that not one is in my garden but I'm left repairing the damage. Anyone know where I stand legally with this? Can you imagine if my wife or dog were in the garden. I banned them from going out there yesterday.