Litchys shed.

NO receipts for ANY work at all, ever, period!. I hoped Litchy might come on here, and say he got piles of paperwork. The clutch was done last year, belts were done etc., but NO paperwork. Who had had a car for several years, but has NO paperwork at all?!. Very strange, and a bit worrying.

as above really, surely you knew that when you bought it?

ah ok, well hopefully that was taken into account with regards to the price of the car.
I'm not sure he even comes on here now, he seemed to bugger off in a bit of a huff when more people started doing the Megane conversions, and he was very guarded about the conversion and hardly the most helpful anyway, so I doubt he even reads this forum any more.
As long as it's been checked over fully since you bought it then I wouldn't worry, although I can imagine it's a huge pain when trying to find out the parts used when it comes to replacing them etc.

Reactions: DS197
plenty of knowledgeable people on here who could tell you by looking at it, if you're really worried. Things like the Megane radiator etc., if that's the type of stuff you're worried about. Best thing to do would be to get it to someone like RS Tuning and get it on the rollers for the fuelling etc. to be checked.

That is a bit strange. I look after my own car but even still I have receipts for everything ive bought for it and every mot.

You'd think with a megane clio it would have lots of receipts for parts bought, work done etc...

I must say though I seriously tried to buy this car when I was looking at getting a clio. All the impressions were wrong and it was pretty hard work to try and arrange to buy it. I noticed multiple times the car was for sale and never sold so gave up with it and purchased my blue car.

Similar Thread Suggestions