Litchys shed.

youngarthur

Paid Member
I now own it, I purchased from Glen 3, who did a fair bit of work on it. Recaros, refurbed,now look like new.( Anyone want to swap recaros,for lighter buckets?.) Removed the rear seats, new rear carpet installed. Lots of small jobs done. Roll on next year for track days.I am now selling my R26, 288/310, as no longer used. The road holding seems about the same. The standard steering wheel will be going, replaced by a 320mm. So far so good.

Good to see it's back on the forum :smile: Definitely one of the most unique cars on here.

It was built by SC, I'm surprised it hasn't exploded in a cloud of it's own oil.

76 and rocking in a modified LY Clio. You sir are pure quality. I wanna be like you when (if) I reach that age:wink:
I am a young bloke at 76, i also take my sister on track days, and she is 86 years old!. We will be doing 2 days at SPA in April, and that usually starts our track days for the year. We will normally also do Cadwell/Anglesey/Oulton.

Last edited:
That's amazing! Boosted clio at 76... hero! I was going to buy this thing before I had my raider!

What's wrong with SC work? Have a bad reputation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to car to own at any age and extra kudos for you and your sister blasting round tracks! Who said it was a young man's game :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions