Liquid Yellow or Racing Blue 197

in my search for the perfect f1 r27 i'm torn between these too colours.. just been to see a mint low mileage liquid yellow and was blown away by the colour looks much better than the pics.. However coming from 911's i always wanted a martime blue car which the racing blue is a near perfect match..
so peeps which one if you had the choice.. is the yellow a bit too much dare i say it chav... The racing blue car is also mint with all the extras.. both circa 8k

Help!!!:blink:

Have you taken the RB out for a test drive?

It's a tough choice. LY was an expensive option from factory or so I'm told. But I do like the RB colour aswell.

What options are on each of them?

both fully loaded the yellow is 20k miles less than the racing blue.. with a lady owner from new. All the toys except xenons...yellow is without the cup spoiler..which i prefer...however at 5 years old it will need a cam belt which the blue one had already been done..

If I was buying new, I'd get LY or RB, although it would take me a long time to decide on the colour. LY is THE definitive R27 colour. If you can afford to get the cambelt done on the LY I'd go for that. It will hold its value better and has less mileage.

Had 197 in RB. Wanted LY R26, which i purchased. Love both colours. Remember if you have a prang, LY is very expensive if paint is needed. Also difficult to match. I love LY but not again due to expensive paint repairs. RB gets my vote.

Got a LY200 and a LY265 trophy, enough said.

RB is my second clio colour though.

Damn it's a hard decision., both look great but resale is a important factor so the lower mileage ly might just pip it.

Nimbus = win.

I would go for the LY. I don't think it looks chavvy and but the cup spoiler does a bit.

Flame suit on!!!!