Like a kid at christmas

I got official Clio RS car mats this christmas. Best... Gift... Ever :tongueout:
What did the rest of you get for christmas for that special some one (the car)?

I feel really bad as I didn't get the car anything!

I got it those mats last year actually!

Just fitted my mats, and gave the inside a quick hoover and wipe down with armourall wipes. (3 for 2 in halfords!)
The car now looks filthy on the outside and clean on the inside... just the opposite of its owner :-p

Got a dynamic spoiler wich is waiting for the weather to warm up a bit be for it goes on as it will affect the glue, and got some car mats on the Cliosport group buy im waiting for, for the 197

Hmmmm, 3 for 2 at halfords on armourall?

I might be making a little trip over there :wink:

My Mrs got me the RS mats for my 182 last year.

I got a 5 litre bottle of Megs Last Touch and a 5 litre bottle of Megs Hyperwash for the car this year.

Im getting snow socks for my Clio 200, as it got stuck in the snow on a hill last week, :worried: I had to abandon it. :'(
I never want that to happen again. :swear:
Hopefully snow socks will solve the problem. :wink:

:driveby:

She has a present now, a Renaultsport steering wheel silver thingy that goes at the bottom!

my sports mats that came with the 200 are rubbish! the top left hand corner of mat where clutch depresses keeps catching the mat. curious if anyone else has had same issue?!

got my mats off ebay, official renault part for clio mkIII. the drivers mat had 2 plastic 'poppers' to keep it in place. so far not noticed any pedal interference, even when i had it out lastnight on some lovely switchback hill-climb between Marlow and Cookham.