Light Wheels

Tom

Platinum Member
Hi Guys,

What wheels would people recommend for weight reduction? My budget is £800 and I don't want TD 1.2 Prorace wheels because every Focus, Corsa, Saxo Fiesta and what-not have them.

Are BBS light, or just pricey because they're BBS?

I also had trouble finding nice BBS to fit a 197... Or am I mistaken/looking in the wrong places.

Thanks in advance!

OZ Ultraleggeras will do the trick. A few of us have them on our Clios and they look the biz!

Think they might come in a a touch over £800 though.

You want them in 17" x 8", ET55, 5 x 108 and centre bore of 60.1

6023280820_00eaac82c3_b.jpg

got mine for £840 from Revolution performance motorstore,no need for spacers if you get 17x8.they fill the arches spot on:thumbup:

Looks great noddie nice to see a change from the speedlines, I personally don't like speedlines, the standard 5 spokes are prettyer and lighter weight imo. As for light weight wheels, rota are a decent price and come in nice colours?

Not a 5 spoker but 6 spoker:

attachment.php

I think I'm in love. I have an Albi blue 197... I want those wheels! Are they light? What are they? Speedline ...?

Cheers guys!

Can anyone clear up my BBS query?

I think I'm in love. I have an Albi blue 197... I want those wheels! Are they light? What are they? Speedline ...?

Cheers guys!

Can anyone clear up my BBS query?

Nah! They are Rays te37 wheels. Cost about £500 per wheel

BBS do make the fitment for the clio. I looked at a set, but theyre not light weight, just there reputation i think makes them pricey.