LEGO The Simpsons (71006)

Damn you eBay..... I should wait til it comes in shops but oh no, bid bid bid :worried:

They're going for silly money on eBay. Not sure what all the fuss around them being sold out is for, I was in the Arndale at the weekend and they had loads of them in stock.

Edit: Chris - fancy selling me yours? :smiley:

[MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION] ha ha even though its now fully built :tongueout:

I did advertise it on ebay for 24 hours at £250 but then decided I really wanted to keep it :smiley:

£180!!! I must be missing something here? Is it limited edition or something? Doesn't seem like much Lego for £180!!

2600 pieces of genius!

I'm sad to say, I have a large amount of Lego in my place, but not the Simpsons place yet. I'm VIP member, but can't afford the kit yet :worried:

Want it badly though lol.

Dont worry Mike I couldnt afford it either :smiley: The plus side is I can just put it under a business purchase and claim the tax back lol

Would anyone be interested in this set? Thinking of selling mine now as I only needed it for promotional stuff and could do with freeing up the funds. Would want it collecting really from the Manchester area. £180

Similar Thread Suggestions