Last day as a clio owner!

So tomorrow I pic up my new car, going onto a scirocco 2.0tsi dsg. Loved the clio while I've had it, it's a cracking car definitely the best hot hatch out there. Just felt that it was time to get rid as work situations changed and the prices may fall when the new RS comes out. Be sad to see it go but looking forward to the VW.

Clio197.net is the best forum I've been on bar none so will still keep my eye in with what's happening in the clio world!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359154114.408250.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359154144.186957.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359154182.685071.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359154166.884276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359154166.884276.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 77
:bye2: Cya man, make sure you get some pics of the old rocco up! Reckon you'll get another RS one day?

Thanks for the kind words guys, will stick some pics up when I pick it up. And I'm so glad i could use it as it was meant, totally epic round the ring. Going to put my track wheels and tyres up for sale soon so clio197 guys can have first dibs before eBay!

:bye2: Cya man, make sure you get some pics of the old rocco up! Reckon you'll get another RS one day?

Possibly, if funds would have allowed I'd have kept it and got the sirocco aswell and stripped the clio for a track toy. If I get the opportunity to get one again as a second car I will, can't see the new RS being half as fun as the 197/200. Last of the old school hot hatch imo.

Last edited:
Part ex'd the clio for a good price and got a really nice specced rocco. It's a totally different beast to the clio but I'm well happy with it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359221823.796157.jpg

Youll have to keep an eye out for me mate to see what it goes up for

If you were keen, id imagine you could probably give them a bell and negotiate something fairly decent, its the right time of the month with them trying to meet targets etc so would probably want it shifted.