Clio 200 Front Lip / Splitter (Black Plastic)

Ross

Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I used to come on here around 6-7 years ago when i had my 197 cup which i sold for a V6 Clio hence the long absence. I've since somehow ended up with a Clio 200 now, Mk3 non Turbo on a 2009 reg previously owned by somebody on here.

The cars near perfect, dream colour/spec etc however its got an aftermarket front splitter on it.
If you do a Google search for "clio 200 splitter weeder", that is the one where you've to cut a small triangle from the front lip to fit it.
Although it does look great against the paint colour of the car, i can just see me tearing it off in the real world so would like to return the front to standard.

As said, the lower bumper has a black lip, sort of like an insert to the front bumper that i imagine fastens with plastic clips knowing Renault.
Does anybody know where i can get a new plastic lip from?

Best way to describe, see this link :
The black lip running along the bottom of the car sort of inside the front bumper.

I've searched and searched and cant find anywhere with it.

Cheers and hope all are well.

Hi,

I think the part you're referring to is listed as 8 on the attached diagram. "MBR-Aerodynamic" part number 8201045505. Each half is held on by two rivets. The two rivets are load spreading type and not obviously listed in the parts page on Dialogys. (They're included as part of the front bumper repair kit).

front_bumper.jpg

front_spoiler.jpg

I think the correct rivets are g4.8 10 load spreading type in black - don't quote me if I've got it wrong through :smile: