KW V1 Prices?

What's the best you've seen?

Best two from calling around today:

£720 delivered from LarkSpeed

£802 from AMD but £100 fitting (they do a proper job fitting them)

What's everyone else paid or been quoted? I'm tempted by the £720 and to get them fitted by a mate... but proper set up makes a lot more sense.

Russ

Maybe buy them from LarkSpeed and get AMD to fit them for you and say you brought them from a mate? or try and get them to price match?

Nope, I've chased him a couple of times - I don't wanna hassle the guy :

I'd rather go to him - saves on fuel

ye spoke to him today on the phone seems very very busy, still he managed to fit my dads mini in tomoz, he did mention he was getting through all his emails and quotes etc tho

bet its fecking hard being a one man band!

They aren't adjustable for camber or even rebound etc so anyone could fit them. The rears aren't even actual coilovers.

They aren't adjustable for camber or even rebound etc so anyone could fit them. The rears aren't even actual coilovers.

Ok, so I could get a mate to fit them for £50 or so... sweet.

I can't see me needing the adjustability of V3's, as I'll only do a couple of track days. If I'm honest, it's largely cosmetic. I've had the H&R springs and the ride was too hard for me, where as the Coils seem to provide a better overall ride quality.

I am tempted to just get some more H&R's though for £200 or so.

You don't seem to like KW's much... any particular reason?

Nah it's not that I don't like them. I haven't tried them it's just that fitting won't be hard as there is nothing to setup on them. If it's cosmetics save your money and get springs personally. Kws won't be much softer if you want them low as dampers won't have loads of travel.

yeh just get a mate to fit them.
as mr barnes says the isnt really anything to set.
kevs cousin fitted mine(with a little help from me, kev and david).