Kids softplays (deadly)

Took the wee man to the local soft play area after picking up some brake fluid and while watching him i came to the conclusion that its a rough dog eat dog world in those soft plays. I mean apart from screaming kids running into u and looking at u like ur the devil u have the over grown mothers trying to play in the ball pit with there kids lol. i cant ever remember them being that rough when i was little and went to them

There's a place in Wolverhampton that lets adults in on a night time. Can't remember what it's caled. I went there for someones birthday party a few years ago.

My sister owns one of these places, we sometimes go there at night with a bunch of adults and leg it around the place like absolute LOONS! Theres nothing more fun than a group of 20-30 year olds playing tig in a kids play area :smiley: :smiley:

... I got some pretty bad friction burns :worried:

this should be arranged as a night out how epic would that be

Honestly mate its hilarious, and TIRING! I was properly knackered lol!

Unfortunately its in Ireland though so unless everyone is jumping on a ferry its a bit of a treck over there lol

I went to one of those places couple of years ago for a mates 21st in Portsmouth. Arrived at 4pm and stayed over until 8am, was absolutley brilliant! its like being 8 years old again but drunk (this place allowed alcohol, lots of alcohol :biggrin: )
They organised obstacle course type races, team stuff and best of all......Quazar!!!!! Which is possibly the best thing ever :smile:

Thats an awesome idea, next time I'm over to see the family I'mn arranging this. Does this place actually offer this as a service, or was this a one off?