K-Tec or RS Tuning

Getting the Yellow Peril mapped and as I live in the Midlands was wondering who was better K-Tec or RS? Would have to travel to get it done so either one not really an issue, North or South?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbgiI4mVGuNbewGLd2BID9E0U9j2ItdjDR1NJB1h8FNvl-quTv.jpg

images

Right im all sorted for this one :biggrin:

Let it begin :jedi::rofl:

In a commentator guy from gladiators styliee

'Contender ready?'

Go!

Shut up Scott! We don't all know guys that build cup racers you know

Lol
:smile:

It's cool to dis K-Tec at the mo so if you wanna be cool go to RSTuning.

Both are as good/bad as each other tbh though K-Tec have a better catalogue of parts available. K-Tec also don't lower themselves to public slagging matches. You could say that K-Tec are a more professional setup.

Haha it was a joke Kenneth. That's his opinion not mine! I've got a ktr panel filter, bluefin, h&r springs and spacers I can't really slag anyone off lol

Scott, get it on track!

Come Cadwell on Thursday. I have many ktec upgrades to try out. Lol

(watch my car catch fire now, lol)

absolute no brainer,RS Tuning every day of the week!!!!

yes there was some debatable facebook stuff that probably shouldn't of happened recently but thats by the by....you want your car mapping to the best of its ability and there's only one place to go for me

iirc RS Tuning used to write ktecs maps from what i was told

don't get me wrong,ktec are very good and well respected,but imo paul is pretty much untouchable when it comes to mapping renaults,simple as that

absolute no brainer,RS Tuning every day of the week!!!!

yes there was some debatable facebook stuff that probably shouldn't of happened recently but thats by the by....you want your car mapping to the best of its ability and there's only one place to go for me

iirc RS Tuning used to write ktecs maps from what i was told

don't get me wrong,ktec are very good and well respected,but imo paul is pretty much untouchable when it comes to mapping renaults,simple as that[/

I have an rs tuning map. If I was going to get another map on a car, can't say it would 100% be there. Just my 10p worth tho!....

If I was to do it all again id spend the money on track tuition. Worth far more than any mod imo