Just been offerd French car show ticket for free!

Okay so my mate text me today asking if I want to go down with him. Free ticket, free ride down there! Only thing is, I race mx and there's one tomorrow! Anyone help me on what to do?! Lol!

:thumb1:I've bloody lost my tickets somewhere!!

Someone help me out, what size envelope did these come in? A4 or smaller?

:thumb1:

~Found it!

What a donut, i've literally spent about an hour and a half trying to find these tickets!

They were in the drawer i'd throught i'd put them in and got muddled up in a photo album i got in there. Obviously when I looked at it, i didn't bother to open it as it's a photo album.

PHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do worry about myself sometimes :lol: This is where a Mrs comes in handy.

See you tomorrow Roy :smiley:

Don't think anyone is coming from down south tomorrow, i'll be arriving on my joner haha

I'm coming now! Going in my mates white 106 rallye! It's a secret what's inside :wink: we're doing the morning track session! hope to see you all there!

Will do! I'll try find the Clio197 stand. You got banners etc? Oh and could you bring me some stickers along please Roy? Clio197.net please if you don't mind! Thanks, Danny

Will do! I'll try find the Clio197 stand. You got banners etc? Oh and could you bring me some stickers along please Roy? Clio197.net please if you don't mind! Thanks, Danny

Yes mate no probs and you will see us we have banners

Similar Thread Suggestions