June 2011 POTM Competition

I've been doing a two week rotation up here for about six months now, and everytime the sun is out i just want my car :'( lol

If theres no traffic i'm home within 15 minutes, if the Haudegan is chocca its taken me over an hour before to go 7 miles...

Try travelling from Banff to Dyce every day mate! Haha. I win. : (

At least it boosts up the average MPG - 29.4 at the moment.

Gentle reminder from the first page....

Please ensure the picture is of sunshine, not sunrise or sunset - these might be another topic, another month ;/

Shame they're sunset Ryu as they're AMAZING Pictures. Especially the one of your clio, great picture!!!

I'm on my my hols this month, just a shame I can't take the clio with me.... or could I.....

nope lol

Shame they're sunset Ryu as they're AMAZING Pictures. Especially the one of your clio, great picture!!!

I'm on my my hols this month, just a shame I can't take the clio with me.... or could I.....

nope lol

LOL, funny you should say that, this time last year I was about to go on holiday and the ash cloud looked like it was going to spoil it, we were going to Morocco and it turned out th it was driveable if needed in 2 days so I had planned the route and arrange tickets just incase.... There was no way I was missing out on the sun haha :smiley:

My Entry for this months comp and first ever entry :smile:

IMG_6907_small.jpg