July 2011 POTM Competition

I didn't see road kill mentioned as against the rules, expect to see images of the neighbours cat looking sorry for itself.......

Liking the sound of this! Not a big cat fan......

..............awaits the obligatory :f1team07: from Mike! :smiley:

Yeah good point.

If you suddenly see me me veer off into a field on the East Coast run it is either me crashing or getting a POTM, or maybe both....

I think this is the first picture for this month? My lovely spinger spaniel, Zac. Poor old bugger didn't like being picked up for it, but he was ok in the end!

DSCF2774.jpg

Here is my entry for the POTM. Taken last night on our way to doggy school with the wee man. He loves riding shotgun in the 200 but his fur is causing me grief in the cabin!

I think i've captured the dog equivalent of the smile on my face when i drive around, and those with a keen eye might spot a bit of sponsorship in the corner of the windscreen :wink:

5958834723_a1b630e615_z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Given the difficulties over the past few days I am going to extend this until next weekend.

Get your entries in guys!

LMAO I aren't sure that is allowed ;/

Reminds me of a story in the news a couple of years ago about a penguin that was stolen from Dublin zoo and dropped off in the centre of town and it waddled around for hours until it was reported!

LMAO I aren't sure that is allowed ;/

Reminds me of a story in the news a couple of years ago about a penguin that was stolen from Dublin zoo and dropped off in the centre of town and it waddled around for hours until it was reported!

Hahaa classic! Photoshop may have to do lol

Before anyone points it out, a tiny bit of photoshop was used. Those with a sharp eye may spot it. This was taken only last week.

clioonsafari.gif

For those without the sharp eye, the elephant on the far right is a copy of the 2nd last elephant. Hands up.

Before anyone points it out, a tiny bit of photoshop was used. Those with a sharp eye may spot it. This was taken only last week.

clioonsafari.gif

For those without the sharp eye, the elephant on the far right is a copy of the 2nd last elephant. Hands up.

I was going to do something like this!!!! :zap: Looks good tho lol

Its amazing what the clio can do, who needs a land rover!?
That is pure dedication, driving all that way just for the competition. My hat goes off to you sir.

:smiley:

I thought I was going to be the default winner this month, seems I have some competition now! Bugger! Lol!

When voting, consider the poor defenceless spaniel who needs to win this month's POTM in order to feed his family of 101 spanielmations puppies.

Last edited: