July 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
July's Topic is Animals, so the photo must have an animal of some description in the shot too. This includes; mammals, insects, birds, amphibians, reptiles, arachnids etc etc... Anything you can think of!

To qualify the animal must be clearly visible, I won't be accepting 'well there was a spider in the bush over there' or 'there is a bird in the sky 1/2 a mile away' LOL!

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; Clio 197.net Tax Disc Holder.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Sunday 31st July.

Good luck!

:eek:

Last edited:
I think this is gonna be a hard one...

I don't think i could get my plecostomus to hang on to my car, he'd probably die! The goldfish would'nt do much better either :tongueout:

my cat sits under my car in the rain. I think that would be a winning shot :wink: lol

Hmm, i'm sure I can think of something this month!

I took this before the thread was announced. But only a couple days before (whilst ive been in Wales this past week - I think I took it on Thursday/Friday). Is it acceptable to enter this?
(Not a great photo anyway, but id like to drop some form of entry into the mixer)

5894235260_0f75bc1d84_z.jpg
Wales 2011 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

You would banning for allowing the fish supper -

a. in the car in the first place and
b. for being on the dash!

I took this before the thread was announced. But only a couple days before (whilst ive been in Wales this past week - I think I took it on Thursday/Friday). Is it acceptable to enter this?
(Not a great photo anyway, but id like to drop some form of entry into the mixer)

5894235260_0f75bc1d84_z.jpg
Wales 2011 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced) :wink: