Jubilee Celebrations

Watching the concert at the minute, have to say it makes me feel proud to be British today. For a change!

Well, that was bloody brilliant!!! The Queen was beaming, the whole evening was just amazing!!!

Well last night I went and stuffed pictures of our Liz in the pants of some lady and used other stuff with her face on to get pretty horizontal :smile:

I understand why people like all this, and it is a great income for the country but i personally think its a load of crap :smile: But i'm quite opinionated about this topic.

I understand why people like all this, and it is a great income for the country but i personally think its a load of crap :smile: But i'm quite opinionated about this topic.

I agree. Big waste of time and money. And I got the day off.

Independence + Scotland = another Greece :wink:

Totally agree and the thing is if we became independent...the Queen would still be our head of state :thumbsup:

I'd seriously consider leaving Scotland if it happened, no Navy, no RAF, no Nuclear deterrent, it'd become a terrorist hide out...dont get me stared :lol:

:uk:

Name me an Englishman who is! :headphone:

FREEDOM!!!!!!!

:rofl:

All that tax payers money spent on that concert then i went and missed madness. then her husband ended up in hospital, costing us even more money. :rofl:

Take it you didn't take the time off or extra money then?

I just worked a regular day at work, too busy to take it as a holiday. And worked for normal pay.

Loads of people i know was complaining they had to work and only got time and a half.. Was frying my head, it's just another day!

All that tax payers money spent on that concert then i went and missed madness. then her husband ended up in hospital, costing us even more money. :rofl:

Just take that money that the concert cost us off the income the Royal Family generate in the form of tourists etc :wink: