Jimmy's Deep Black R27 no.243 - Goodbye kid, it's been a blast.

Lip wobble!! Things have escalated quicker than what I could have imagined for me, picking up my new toy next Saturday!

Good luck with what you decide to go for next Jimmy.

Reactions: Jimmy and Beany
Lip wobble!! Things have escalated quicker than what I could have imagined for me, picking up my new toy next Saturday!

Good luck with what you decide to go for next Jimmy.

Awesome news Ben!! Get your progress thread updated with what it is :smile:

Reactions: Benno
Funnily enough this my second car to keep the vxr good! Lol, I agree with you on the buyers market though, I’m lucky enough not to need to sell but I’d not take less than 5K! I’ve seen an absolute mint r27 in liquid yellow on eBay for quite a while now, the guy is looking offers below 9k and it been there quite a while and it was originally on at 10k!
Can you send me a link to this please.

Thanks mate. Like to see what I'm up against. My LY R27 has 16k miles with Cup spoiler and front splitter.

No probs, id say mine is close to as clean as that but I have to say I’m surprised it’s sat so long! I think it’s worth at least that all day long, only thing is mine has twice the miles, still low for a near 11 yr old car bit you know what I mean, I’ll not give it away either as I don’t have to :smile: still think on the long run they will go up, they are just too young yet!

lovely good bye to your lady...as i've been around for a while i know how much you cared for her..
something tells me that you will be back in one these in no time :french:

and yes,the Scotland trip was epic..sure we made the most of it..:thumb:

Reactions: Jimmy
Thread corpse revival, my old car, glad to see you enjoyed it. It went to my ex wife when we got divorced

mega revival.. I hope your driving something Sporty James, Shame the ex took it!

I wonder where @Jimmy and the is car are now after he sold it ?