jerky jerky

ah right, well when I say I was puttin my foot down, rushing, i was only going up to 4k max, normally just take it really easy, plus the exhaust sounds lovely when its colder, so I like changing gear early to hear it pop when its cold lol

Rubbish cars.Told my wife to get a focus st.
Its worse on damp mornings. It doesnt bother me too much, but it shouldnt do it.And yes, mine holds back when cold too. It just dosnt pull .
I dont think the 250 megane does it

It doesnt bother me too much, but it shouldnt do it.And yes, mine holds back when cold too. It just dosnt pull .
I dont think the 250 megane does it

It does it to protect the engine. The megane 250 will have some sort of safety feature too.

the poor performance from cold isnt there to protect the engine - like the 172/182 the ecu does run a lower rev limit when cold but its not by 000's of revs its only a few hundred graduated to coolant temperature

the poor running is due to the engine running as lean as possible to reduce emissions and also a setting to heat the cats up as quickly as possible again for emission reasons

Thanks for pointing me towards this thread Mr.Foxspeed, looks like an issue on most 197's and nothing to be too concerned about, looks like my buyer missed out on a good car afterall.

Similar Thread Suggestions