james's stealth

abou ttime i did one of these, pictures will follow when im back off training...

brought the car in october 2011 after my megane world series was crashed into the back of,
since then i have done the following:

1st of all i fitted a ktr panel filter which after i had the inlets matched, this greatly improved engine growl and throttle response.

my next change i wanted to make was a new exhaust, but after jetwashing the car with the works jetwash stripped all the paint from my wheels.

so next port of call was down to sprayshack to leave the car and have them re sprayed,
which i must say did an excellent job! people always comment on how well they've been done and look.

i then upgraded the brake pads the ferodo ds2500 for the front and rear and now have some drillied discs awaiting to be fitted when im home,i then fitted some team heko wind deflectors,projector lights,HID6000'S and led sidelights.

ive also recently purchased a v6 airbox through help from a member on here straight from the factory in dieppe to go with that i have a ktr panel filter,drycell battery and cage.

also an enlarged TB awaiting to be finished and returned then it will all be getting fitted,
once fitted im investing in a set ot catcams and a new exhaust im still deciding on what to get at the same time im hoping to have some spax coilovers fitted aswell

then i'll be changing my brake callipers for red ones.fitting some goodridge lines and taking the car upto RS TUNING for a remap.

Sounds like some good plans mate, it'll be good to see why results you get with the airbox, inlets and TB all fitted.

Good good, im starting to think this is goin to be the future of the mild upgrades on the Clio with the meg engines being the major upgrades. I'm still a little confused people like Ktec and rs tuning aren't putting together some sort of package with these breathing mods and a remap, seems more like the customers are having to do the research an hard work right now..

some pictures ive found in the laptop excuse the quality

Attachments

• IMG-20110815-00192.jpg
    IMG-20110815-00192.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20111112-00013.jpg
    IMG-20111112-00013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG-20111112-00015.jpg
    IMG-20111112-00015.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20111112-00014.jpg
    IMG-20111112-00014.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20111115-00024.jpg
    IMG-20111115-00024.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 75
Good good, im starting to think this is goin to be the future of the mild upgrades on the Clio with the meg engines being the major upgrades. I'm still a little confused people like Ktec and rs tuning aren't putting together some sort of package with these breathing mods and a remap, seems more like the customers are having to do the research an hard work right now..

yes i see yor reasons i know ktec have developed alot for the clio recently and still are,i did read somewere they match inlets and do some head work with the cam package!?
not sure how true that is though

Cheers noddie, haha they were taken when I got the car back from sprayshack and due to it being winter and dirty roads car wasn't having a propper clean as such, its been doing my head in! Lol I've got a long weekend when I get back so I'm planning on giving the car a clay and getting in looking sexy again:smile:

cheers smoggy mark, car does just sit too high for my liking lol cant wait for the coilovers, just know they will transform the car

You've got to get the bullets done in body colour man. Maybe the brakes callipers too?

Looks awesome so far man. :smile:

Cheers tom, yes been thinking about the bullets recently!!

I want to get the callipers sprayed black and glossed with a red brembo decal not sure on the size as of yet but I'm going to need to buy new callipers anyway as I drilled a hole in one trying to get the pins out lol, its not effected it but I know its there and I'm thinking it might crack with getting hot then cold ect so maybe get them done same time as the coilies!!

had these delivered last night,
i was going for black sprayed with red deecal,but after seeing someones black and white one decided against it for now

Attachments

• County of Herefordshire-20120505-00171.jpg
    County of Herefordshire-20120505-00171.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
Beautiful sir, beautiful!!!

Looking forward to seeing this in person soon dear :wink:

ive had the cup spoiler fitted this week, will update with a few snaps shortly when ive had chance to give her a wash:smile: