I've been waiting 4 years to do this..

Jamz72

Paid Member
Hi guys,

I am now the very proud owner of a FF 200 in GW with cup chassis, black Speedlines, black roof & Recaros :smile: It's two and a half years old with 15k miles on the clock (so still 6 months-ish of warranty left) and one previous mature owner.

I'm in Bristol at the moment for my last few months left at Uni and the car is up in North Wales with my parents (as I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night if it was parked on my street here!). I took a week off Uni last week to go home and drive it and it's a blast! Treated it to two tanks of V-Power over the week which set me back £130, but it was well worth it!

The only mods I have planned are a performance panel filter (previous owner fitted one but I may replace it), performance exhaust system and a re-map to enhance the two mods. I'd loveee to get an Akrapovic Evo system but don't think I'd be able to justify spending 10% of the value of the car on an exhaust! So may look at the Ktec system or others.

Anyway, can't wait for the Easter break so I can spend a week driving around the valleys again!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting involved!

Pics from last weekend below.

James

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Welcome Bro! I need to get over to Wales to experience some of those roads! Beast spec.

You're going to like it here :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

To be perfectly honest I just assumed it was GW and not Pearl! But I'm not sure.. is there any way for me to check?

James