It's cold

Bad snow here now probably about. 4inches, 197 stood up well on pilot exaltos though fortunately!! A van behind me spun out though mind you lol!

Shlte, just looked outside as saw lite flakes falling earlier.

About 3 or 4 inch of snow on the street now :skiing:

Photo was taken on ipad so sorry for quality, just taken me two ours to get home cause nobody can drive lol, borrowed a freelander, for a modern 4x4 with all automated 4x4 it worked well, even managed a couple of nice sideways fun in car park at wor

Just phoned in work an told them stuff tomorrow I ain't going to get stuck out there on me crutches

Loads of snow in the Midlands, been out in it, but the Mazda was actually quite good. Did get stuck on a hill, but the father in law did a good job of pushing! Lol! Only reason we got stuck was because the Citroen stopped in front of us behind a Tigra that had stopped on half way up.

Makes me angry when people end up stopping on hills, my clio was fantastic tbh, thought I was gonna get stuck!

Thought last year was alot worse tbh, plus my exaltosasy year had like 2mil of tread left my current ones have 6mil lol

Ye, my Conti's had about 2mm last year on the Clio, the Handcookeds are only a couple of thousand miles old.