ITG Filter

:shout: its arrived:biggrin:
be in tonite

So what do you think of the ITG? Haven't used my car for a good few days, been away with work. Will be out in it tomorrow! Weather is perfect fpr responsible 197 speed! 8)

So what do you think of the ITG? Haven't used my car for a good few days, been away with work. Will be out in it tomorrow! Weather is perfect fpr responsible 197 speed! 8)
cant drive it for another 2 months mate
had major surgery on me leg not been in it since january
the wife said it feels a little bit more responsive
but she only goes past 50 wen on the motor way
she says:wink:

cant drive it for another 2 months mate
had major surgery on me leg not been in it since january
the wife said it feels a little bit more responsive
but she only goes past 50 wen on the motor way
she says:wink:

Ye right, I bet she's always burning Corsa CHA-VXR's off the lights! Ha ha! My missus is insured to drive my car now, but she hasn't driven it without me being in the car yet. I'm not sure if I should let her, she gets loads road rage in her Ford SportKA!

Ye right, I bet she's always burning Corsa CHA-VXR's off the lights! Ha ha! My missus is insured to drive my car now, but she hasn't driven it without me being in the car yet. I'm not sure if I should let her, she gets loads road rage in her Ford SportKA!
let her go for it mate and tell you the storys mine does
she likes racing the white van man they allways used to cut her up
in the old rover 25 now she is a swine with them:jedi:

so from where shall I order this ITG panel filter, as I can see you guys are not really pleased with Camskills...as I am a hungarian, its not easy to find a retailer...can u suggest one for me, pls?

I got mine from camskill, believe I was the first on here to use camskill! They were fine, took a few days longer than I expected to arive but no big problem

I was more than happy with Camskill when I bought mine. I know one of the other guys was a little disappointed as it took a week to arrive other than that no problems I have heard of.

I am not too sure if they deliver overseas though.

I got mine from bhp motorsport 2.5 years ago
Nothin special only good thing is you never need to buy another one so saves on service costs if you keep the car long enough

how often should these be cleaned or is it just a case of checking them and if dirty clean them???

Camskill were ok, they just didn't do what they said they would. I think the instruction or info booklet with the filter just said to vacuum off heavy deposits such as flies.

Supposed to be coming back tomorrow, but may be staying until Tuesday now.

gf ordered me one of these for my birthday :smiley: ordered today should get it soon (well before my birthday at the end of the month anyway!) does this need to be delcared on insurance as its a panel filter as a direct replacement ?