ITG Filter

thanks but my filter is ful of oil its weird. thick oil. sticky to touch itd break my hover or sure

It's a bit c**p really, they send you an email telling you it will be there in 2-3 working days and it doesn't turn up! I know it says it isn't guaranteed delivery, but when they take the money and don't email you to tell you it's going to be longer, you start to get a bit concerned! I ordered mine on Saturday afternoon last weekend. Hopefully it'll come before Wednesday because I'm going to Denmark for 3 days with work!

Have you managed to get anything form them? I know they dont keep them in stock as when I ordered mine I had an email confirming it had been dispatched the following day but my mate ordered it the following day and was told it would be a 5 day wait until they got it in. TBH its strange that you havent heard from them as I got loads of emails, I wouldn't worry just yet though!

Have you managed to get anything form them? I know they dont keep them in stock as when I ordered mine I had an email confirming it had been dispatched the following day but my mate ordered it the following day and was told it would be a 5 day wait until they got it in. TBH its strange that you havent heard from them as I got loads of emails, I wouldn't worry just yet though!

I've had 2 emails, both saying almost the same thing! They say they won't take the money until they can confirm the part is it stock. I tried ringing 3 times yesterday and they didn't answer. I've emailed them and they haven't replied! So my faith in them is not very good atm! I was thinking of ordering some tires from them, but their customer service doesn't seem very good so far. So I'll go elsewhere I think! If it's anything to go by, I ordered some stickers from Jase on Wednesday night and had them Saturday morning. Now that's what you call a good service!

mine had bits on it, i just removed it and wipe the **** off, changed to a pipercross now for a change it looks a little bit thinner.

I ordered mine last week from K-Tec and it arrived first thing this morning. :smile:

I'm impressed with the filter, it feels decent quality and certainly looks nice. I've only been for a short drive out in the car since but she does seem a bit more eager now and I like the subtle noise change too... Although this could be a good'ol placebo effect. I'll keep my eye on the MPG though and see if it improves.

My first 197 mod, wooo!!! :smiley:

I had my filter come today and I've fitted it. I can definately notice the better sound and it does seem slightly better to drive too. I'll have to wait and see what else occurs as a result. Camskill sent me a snotty email on Monday, basically having a go about my email I sent them. They completely contradicted themselves though, so I don't think I'll shop with them again.

had a email y/day to say item despached and tracking NO
when should i expect delivery?

I had the same email yesterday and it came today. So if you haven't had it today then I would say tomorrow. It literally took 3 mins to change, I couldn't believe how easy it was! All you need is a flat head screwdriver.

Ye, I suppose it depends on how confident you are with it, but I didn't want to risk damaging one of the clips. I do agree though, you can probably do it with no tools at all.

i fitted my ITG filter on tuesday an all i can say is :thumbsup:

its made the car much smoother an feels alot quicker, but i suppose it wud sein as i brough the car with a K&N appollo kit on lol an it was :whatever:

Ye, ITG filter is well worth £40! Even though Camskill were a bit s**t with the emails and the customer service! I just need some new tires now! Think I'm going to go for some Hankook V12 Evo's.

Ye, ITG filter is well worth £40! Even though Camskill were a bit s**t with the emails and the customer service! I just need some new tires now! Think I'm going to go for some Hankook V12 Evo's.

Do it son, I got the Hankook V12's from Camskill. £65 a corner and as good as Conti 3's, if not better :smile: