It Could Be Worse...

Everytime I see one of these it reminds me of mine and the wifes holiday to Florida a couple of years ago. I chipped up to the car rental desk to collect my car for the rental guy to come out with (read in an American accent) "OK.......I've got a nice PT Cruiser convertible for you" to which I promptly replied similar to "Your havin a giraffe mate if you think I'm driving around in THAT for 2 weeks......." :swear::thumbdown:

Everytime I see one of these it reminds me of mine and the wifes holiday to Florida a couple of years ago. I chipped up to the car rental desk to collect my car for the rental guy to come out with (read in an American accent) "OK.......I've got a nice PT Cruiser convertible for you" to which I promptly replied similar to "Your havin a giraffe mate if you think I'm driving around in THAT for 2 weeks......." :swear::thumbdown:

Did they change it for you?

Lmfao can just imagine the person that drives that.

On another note how do you go about telling the insurance ure modifying the car with eye lashes??

Yep, got a Mustang convertible instead :thumbup:. V6, was still a piece of crap tho' but 100% better than a PT Cruiser. Spent 2 weeks annoying the Mrs by trying to donut it at every opportunity :oops:

Good laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd! :thumbup:

Lmfao can just imagine the person that drives that.

On another note how do you go about telling the insurance ure modifying the car with eye lashes??

I won't be telling my insurance as I dont think they could replace these bad boys like for like ?!? :tongueout: lol