Is this the cambelt / dephaser / aux belt kit to buy ?

Yea you got some common ground BT for a phone company you cant speak to anyone on the phone and the recorded message if your internet is not working then look at the BT website for help how stupid.

Reactions: sevenfourate
The guy that runs the company has a long term sick child with many unplanned trips to hospital across to Newcastle at least a couple of hours if not more away he does his best, open and honest and has a lot of motorsport experience and Clio cup racing / rallying. I have no problem with you what so ever you posts are fine and yes humorous but it was unnecessary to put the word unprofessional when talking about his business when he is probably waiting for the parts from Renault before he can send them to you. I joined the forum for info and to help others with what I know, your a moderator (1000 posts) please have some sensitivity for all you know the stuff could be on its way to you and as a moderator people respect your opinions.

My mod status has nothing to do with this post. Or people respecting opinions.

Firstly (And in the context of its importance compared to getting a cambelt kit): I wouldn't wish an illness upon anyone, let alone a child - and all the pain it puts parents and other family through. I truthfully wish them the very best and hope things improve for them all in the near future. As a parent to 3 boys - this must be truly horrid.

But with all due respect - we all have "life problems", and i still think if you can't honour a transaction (And this involves customer service, the actual sale, after-service and everything that goes with it)....you perhaps shouldn't be entering into it.

How would any other average punter on ebay get to know any of this.......?

***As an aside [And without being a smart-arse] it's against ebay policy to advertise and pre-sell parts you don't have in stock (If true).

My last words on the subject. Have a great weekend.

So what was the outcome Syer? I've also ordered this kit this afternoon as was £54 cheaper than Renault Parts Direct.

Reactions: sevenfourate
So what was the outcome Syer? I've also ordered this kit this afternoon as was £54 cheaper than Renault Parts Direct.

Hi buddy.

I got no despatch notice, no receipt of payment or thank-you email etc: but i did see tracking was added to the ebay purchase - but was a random made up number and didnt work.

In saying that - when it arrived not too many days later i took the entire kit to my mechanic and we checked through it comparing it to the ebay advert and everything was there, the package was well-wrapped and it was all genuine Renault. And at a great price as you say.....

As i always said; I had no doubt they would come up trumps and i was never genuinely concerned. My point was always about customer service. Which i still maintain was below average from start to finish. Buy cheap - get cheap (As such) i guess, and corners have to be cut somewhere to still make a living.

Last edited:
Cheers - it says will be delivered on Friday when I bought it, and I only went ahead because my gf is working from home that day. If it's later then that's fine as not due till November 2017! Couldn't pass it by at that price.
I feel that my spending from now until spring will be on maintenance and not tasty mods!

In the link you provided you get every thing you need ,just get renault type d coolant and you ready to go .(you can change the other side camshaft seals too )

Check out my last post it might be usefull for you

Last edited:
By way of an update, it was indeed delivered on the Friday as stated on eBay.

Seems il be ordering from these guys too.
Just wondering do you get a delivery note/receipt with all parts included just to go in my file as proof I have actually bought genuine Renault parts?

Cheers

Seems il be ordering from these guys too.
Just wondering do you get a delivery note/receipt with all parts included just to go in my file as proof I have actually bought genuine Renault parts?

Cheers

Can't remember buddy to be honest. I suspect so. You could always ask for one before purchase too.

Another easy option - is to print off the page from eBay. Will have 'purchased' somewhere on there too......

Reactions: RSPez
Can't remember buddy to be honest. I suspect so. You could always ask for one before purchase too.

Another easy option - is to print off the page from eBay. Will have 'purchased' somewhere on there too......

Cheers and yeah that's an option printing off.
I messaged them a couple of times and not heard anything back.
I was going to go somewhere else but as the price is so good for genuine parts I can't pass up on this.

Thanks.

Cheers and yeah that's an option printing off.
I messaged them a couple of times and not heard anything back.
I was going to go somewhere else but as the price is so good for genuine parts I can't pass up on this.

Thanks.

As per my findings already documented in this thread !

You'll get your goods. "After-service" and everything else that entails isn't the best......

Reactions: RSPez