Is there a way of telling

Hi
After owning my 200 for a few months now , and joing to forums reading a lot , on these cars .

This is the first RS I've had so I don't know anything about the differences between them, so please forgive me ,

All I know is it's a RS 200 , with the cup pack , so what's the difference between. The ----

FF
R27
200 cup
And mine 200 with cup pack

Any thoughts
Thanks ( be gentle )

FF = All the luxury bits such as Keyless, Climate Control etc.
200 Cup = Basic, no luxury, no bullsh!t, Cup Pack (obviously).
R27 = Cup Pack, fancy paint, fancy stickers, Recaros and a nice plaque.
200 w/Cup Pack = All of the FF loveliness with the Cup Pack (lower, stiffer, thicker ARB, faster steering).

Personally I think the FF with Cup Pack is the best of both worlds. You get all of the gadgets as well as the beefier suspension. The Cup is for the more hardcore who don't care too much for Climate Control and still think that a key is a metal thing you stick on something they used to call a keyring back in the day.

The R27 comes in LY though and I think that has most of the FF goodies (please correct me someone) and of course the R27 comes in LY. :cloud9:

Last edited:
FF = All the luxury bits such as Keyless, Clqimate Control etc.
200 Cup = Basic, no luxury, no bullsh!t, Cup Pack (obviously).
R27 = Cup Pack, fancy paint, fancy stickers, Recaros and a nice plaque.
200 w/Cup Pack = All of the FF loveliness with the Cup Pack (lower, stiffer, thicker ARB, faster steering).

Personally I think the FF with Cup Pack is the best of both worlds. You get all of the gadgets as well as the beefier suspension. The Cup is for the more hardcore who don't care too much for Climate Control and still think that a key is a metal thing you stick on something they used to call a keyring back in the day.

The R27 comes in LY though and I think that has most of the FF goodies (please correct me someone) and of course the R27 comes in LY. :cloud9:

Nice
That clears a lot up , Il,l know now what people are talking about .

Mines got , climate , keyless entry , I would like to put it up against another for comparison ,to see if it's lowered

Cup cars or Cup Pack equipped cars only sit around 7mm lower by the way but they're ~25% stiffer. :smile:

I thought the cup packs have red painted calipers and dark wheels.

I know this can be replicated.

Indeed that's part of the Cup Pack, FFs have the unpainted Calipers.

I think on the 200 any wheel can be spec'd when new (barring the blue Gordini ones on a non-Gordini and the 18s on a non-Silverstone).

Indeed that's part of the Cup Pack, FFs have the unpainted Calipers.

I think on the 200 any wheel can be spec'd when new (barring the blue Gordini ones on a non-Gordini and the 18s on a non-Silverstone).

Ooo I'm beginning to think mine might be an FF

Unpainted callipers , painted door strips ,black wheels ,I've got standard seats tho or was recaro,s an option

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AlexRogers Clio General Chat 5