is it sad...

when you get excited about going to fill up, so people see your car... lol

everytime i need to fill up i love it the shell garage where i live is like a f1 style pit stop. lush always busy and always get comments on the car :smile:

In Switzerland there are almost no people who would care about a 200 or so... but when im driving through France and Germany it gets quite a bit of attention... which makes me feel very happy.

Just dont think that its yourself they are attracted to :tongueout:

Had no comments on the Clio so far, but used to get loads in my old MR2 Turbo.

Loads of people asked if they could take a pic, then got bollocked by the staff for using their (camera) phones lol

everytime i need to fill up i love it the shell garage where i live is like a f1 style pit stop. lush always busy and always get comments on the car :smile:

I feel like that at the Shell garage too!!

No it isn't sad -I have a choice of 3 Shell garages to goto round here, I vary the one I goto depending on the "exposure" it will get (time of day etc!) :wink:

Lol its not sad (unless you only fill up with £5 so that you have to stop at every garage :wink:)

Like everyone else has said it is nice to have other people appreciate your car, it goes to prove you made the right choice! Its fun on the motorway getting people looking at the car, if you look at them, its amazing how quickly they pretend not to have been staring lol...

Lol its not sad (unless you only fill up with £5 so that you have to stop at every garage :wink:)

Like everyone else has said it is nice to have other people appreciate your car, it goes to prove you made the right choice! Its fun on the motorway getting people looking at the car, if you look at them, its amazing how quickly they pretend not to have been staring lol...

Covert looking at starers :wink:

I'm used to it now, the bazillions of motorway miles I do, use the movement of your eyes to stare, not your head. Sunglasses help too :smile:

haha Im the same....Its nice getting out and pulling the Vpower hose.....
Deep down, my wallet is screaming noooooo! But ah well you only live once! Ive had a few comments, one of which was "its a renault clio isnt it"....Nooo its not just a renault clio :smile:

haha Im the same....Its nice getting out and pulling the Vpower hose.....
Deep down, my wallet is screaming noooooo! But ah well you only live once! Ive had a few comments, one of which was "its a renault clio isnt it"....Nooo its not just a renault clio :smile:

I've had that one....I said...'no....it's a Renaultsport 197'....they looked at me like I had three heads!

I've had that one....I said...'no....it's a Renaultsport 197'....they looked at me like I had three heads!

Yeah haha! I before he could walk off I had to fit 2.0 197 into it :wink:
People just dont understand until they have been in one

I love how sad all you guys are, trying to show off your cars and attention seeking... :001_rolleyes:

But to be honest im probably the worst of all you lot! lol. Its even better when you see a guy driving his big BMW or Merc or Audi even slowing down or having a good stare! :lol:

I love how sad all you guys are, trying to show off your cars and attention seeking... :001_rolleyes:

But to be honest im probably the worst of all you lot! lol. Its even better when you see a guy driving his big BMW or Merc or Audi even slowing down or having a good stare! :lol:

This is a good one!

Especially as it can go up a notch when "Mr Mid Life Crisis 40 Something Middle Management" rolls in with his Z4/TT/SLK...

But it's not him that looks it over... it's his 20 yr old trophy bint in the passenger seat... which he then looks over to find her "eye ****ing" you lol

This is a good one!

Especially as it can go up a notch when "Mr Mid Life Crisis 40 Something Middle Management" rolls in with his Z4/TT/SLK...

But it's not him that looks it over... it's his 20 yr old trophy bint in the passenger seat... which he then looks over to find her "eye ****ing" you lol

lol! This is very very true! Kinda funny tbh!

Other great example is, the other night i had a guy staring at the car in the petrol station, i followed him out we were both going the same way but he was sitting at 50 in a 70 zone (in the fast lane) so round a roundabout we go, and a guy in his standard Audi A4 2.0tdi, decides to plant the foot to try and get away, only to be shocked once i just sail past him with a big smile in 5th gear.

Note: I have nothing against Audi's just think they are all a little repetitive now a days and boring. lol.

Nah. Audi make some mega cars.

It's just 90% of them are base model diesel saloon rep wagons... but they still think they are at the wheel of an RS6!

Nah. Audi make some mega cars.

It's just 90% of them are base model diesel saloon rep wagons... but they still think they are at the wheel of an RS6!

The first part is true, just the base models bore me. As for the RS and S line of the Audi's i do like.

As for the people behind the wheels of their rep wagons, alot of them up my area think there behind the wheel of an RS6 due to the fact alot of them have the replica RS6 wheels on their motors! :blink:

Similar Thread Suggestions