Iron Out

Hi all,

Can I agitate auto finesse iron out on my car? Feel like it'd do a better job then just letting it sit on the car and wait to react. Or, wait to react then agitate? Feel free to correct me.

I don't think you need to, and I would have thought agitating would risk scratching the paintwork? Although that's not a problem if you plan on polishing afterwards.

I don't think you need to, and I would have thought agitating would risk scratching the paintwork? Although that's not a problem if you plan on polishing afterwards.
I have lots of fall out on the paintwork, was parked right next to a railway in 2016-2017, did go over the whole car last weekend and got about 3rd of it off, just want to get it all off without buying a full bottle again.

I have lots of fall out on the paintwork, was parked right next to a railway in 2016-2017, did go over the whole car last weekend and got about 3rd of it off, just want to get it all off without buying a full bottle again.

I've just come across this - https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/carpro-iron-x-snow-soap

Might be worth going over the car with that, then claying, and then a hit of ironx on its own if you're really keen! Obviously you'll need to re-wax afterwards.

Reactions: joehodges154
hello mate, just had a read through this little thread. I follow along with what auto finesse do closely and they have some little blog bits up on the website that explain some tips and tricks they do with the products. the link is below mate.

Reactions: joehodges154
Hi all,

Can I agitate auto finesse iron out on my car? Feel like it'd do a better job then just letting it sit on the car and wait to react. Or, wait to react then agitate? Feel free to correct me.

Yes you can with a clay bar or mit but you may end up with marring on the paint work, can be removed with machine or hand polishing.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jonesy Detailing 10
beeds Detailing 4
Rotoryboy Detailing 25
Ashton Detailing 18
hodge Detailing 6