iron x foam and rinse....

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Had an hour spare to clean the car before the f1 started and was rather pleased with the results for just a quick snow foam, wash and rinse

2nrg20w.jpg

30iuxhs.jpg

ztnvo.jpg

9fnlol.jpg

And a cheeky HDR pic

23tpgfb.jpg

Thanks for looking

A

You will love the akrapovic. It's mad. Noddie has his insolence now. Are you having the crackle map too?

What does that do pal ?I'm getting remapped also does the crackle map mean a lot less mpg also gutted missed out on your wheels guess you snooze you lose lol

What does that do pal ?I'm getting remapped also does the crackle map mean a lot less mpg also gutted missed out on your wheels guess you snooze you lose lol

Yeah sorry about that :worried: haha! I've been on the lookout for speedlines since I bought it 2 weeks ago!

The iron x foam works quite well for a pre foam wash. It's no where near as effective on heavy fallout and iron buildup as the neat stuff tho

You can see the purple suds as the foam drips off so it certainly is deironizing something

Rob. Thanks for your input :smile:

i just bought some of this stuff after looking at your great pictures and i must say its very very good! money well spent.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joehodges154 Detailing 5
Jonesy Detailing 10
beeds Detailing 4
Rotoryboy Detailing 25
Craig_B Gallery 13