Iron Out

joehodges154

Gold Member
Hi all,

Can I agitate auto finesse iron out on my car? Feel like it'd do a better job then just letting it sit on the car and wait to react. Or, wait to react then agitate? Feel free to correct me.

Sean197

RIP Albi :(
I don't think you need to, and I would have thought agitating would risk scratching the paintwork? Although that's not a problem if you plan on polishing afterwards.

joehodges154

Gold Member
I don't think you need to, and I would have thought agitating would risk scratching the paintwork? Although that's not a problem if you plan on polishing afterwards.
I have lots of fall out on the paintwork, was parked right next to a railway in 2016-2017, did go over the whole car last weekend and got about 3rd of it off, just want to get it all off without buying a full bottle again.

Sean197

RIP Albi :(
I have lots of fall out on the paintwork, was parked right next to a railway in 2016-2017, did go over the whole car last weekend and got about 3rd of it off, just want to get it all off without buying a full bottle again.
I've just come across this - https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/carpro-iron-x-snow-soap

Might be worth going over the car with that, then claying, and then a hit of ironx on its own if you're really keen! Obviously you'll need to re-wax afterwards.

Reactions: joehodges154

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jonesy Detailing 10
beeds Detailing 4
Rotoryboy Detailing 25
Ashton Detailing 18
hodge Detailing 6