iPhone 7

Well I've got it and as I have had a poo windows phone the iPhone is top dog!

So much easier to use and navigate, the screen is much clearer, picture is much better just got to start setting it up now

P.S nothing wrong with having a skive to come on this forum hahaha

Reactions: sevenfourate
I thought it was "interim" upgrades; in-between a 2 year cycle for completely new models.

ie: Next year will be "tweaking".......2018 will be iphone 8 ?

Reactions: Adam_C
Unless I am mistaken then.

Is next year not ther anniversary though??

Not sure what i said is the gospel. But having had a company Apple mobile for a few years - that's how i remember it from the back end of 4-S uptil now.

And seeing as my work insists on getting 2 year contracts - i'm "Stuck" in the interim years. So i'm never fully in fashion. Whats new !

Not sure what i said is the gospel. But having had a company Apple mobile for a few years - that's how i remember it from the back end of 4-S uptil now.

And seeing as my work insists on getting 2 year contracts - i'm "Stuck" in the interim years. So i'm never fully in fashion. Whats new !

Might be time to keep your current phone for couple of months if that is possible?

Might be time to keep your current phone for couple of months if that is possible?

5 of us have company phones - and our office manger just sorts a group deal out at the same time. I get unlimited use and have never had a bill questioned. Who am i to argue.....

Do explain ?
It's not a real button, but they've used hardware to replicate the feedback you would normally get from one. It's a personal thing as it doesn't bother my sister, but i'm really in two minds right now as to whether or not i'd want one.

It's not a real button, but they've used hardware to replicate the feedback you would normally get from one. It's a personal thing as it doesn't bother my sister, but i'm really in two minds right now as to whether or not i'd want one.

Could always get a Samsung leg-warmer / Fireworks party-piece / incendiary device..... :smile:

@DS197 nowni have got use to the home button it doesn't bother me to be honest
That's a good point, I imagine it would take some time but i'd get used to it eventually. Just a bit apprehensive as when I buy something I go balls out and it's not exactly the cheapest of phones. But I suppose my 6 still has some life in it yet

I have a 6, not sure whether to get a 7. I have been tempted.

But then situations like this morning - on train, battery dead-ish. Watched Netflix with headphones whilst charging with a power pack. Couldn't do that with a 7.

Belkin will release their adaptor next month I think, so you can do both. For those who have read this thread, I was instantly sold on the home button feature, I like it a lot... I also don't go out much.
2017 should be where everything changes, I will be surprised if the next iPhone IS an evolution of the 7.
Regardless of this, I quite fancy a Plus now... anyone want to swap? :grimacing:

Similar Thread Suggestions