iPhone 7

Update: :wink:
Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 12/10/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
ZhengZhou, China, Friday, 07/10/2016

@Dystant Oh, i hope my delivery day doesnt change, at the min it is just saying Processing Item, did you get the new colour?

Got the matte black one.

Was supposed to get delivered yesterday, status said "out for delivery by end of day today" but it never turned up!

Hopefully will arrive today!

Ridiculous seeing as I ordered it on release day though :worried:

Got the matte black one.

Was supposed to get delivered yesterday, status said "out for delivery by end of day today" but it never turned up!

That happened to me on my 6plus. Had to wait ages, yet on same day I ordered mine a mate walked into carphobe warehouse and walked out with one...

Reactions: Dystant
Got the matte black one.

I only ordered mine on 26th September. a Matte black & Rose Gold!

Sorry mate, just saw this. If i'm honest I haven't had time to test it yet but i'll try tomorrow!

No problem, i believe apple are only releasing software later this year and that will explore the full quality of the camera?

iPhone 6:

9h5gsm.jpg

2na1u9j.jpg

2vcdyeu.jpg

iPhone 7+:

r2l3d2.jpg

2sb5oih.jpg

noh4t1.jpg

30di8a0.jpg

I was really impressed with the 2nd and 3rd photo from the 7+. I'm sure there is much more of a difference in picture quality however having no photography experience/knowledge, I hope this suffices until some members take some amazing pics :smiley:

Attachments

• 9h5gsm.jpg
    9h5gsm.jpg
    761.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Adam_C
@DS197 The differences are subtle but you can definitely notice how much better the colours are, especially on that 3rd 7+ picture; it looks amazing!

I've got my 7+ now ... just a bloody shame my cars still in the garage and will be there for potentially another 10 weeks :sob:

Pretty decent pics! will be better than my 5MP camera!!

Iphone is currently in china it says on the tracking! suppose to be here Wednesday.

Reactions: Dystant
How is it taking so long for them to be delivered??? I walked into my local apple shop and walked out with one 5 mins later. That was about 2 weeks ago.

Similar Thread Suggestions