inside handles

does anybody else's door handles seem to be coming apart on the inside?? mine do when closing the door at t he top but pops shut again but the bottom part were it connects to the door seems to be coming away:s

Same here, not sure mine are doing this? Although they do creak when you grab them :thumbdown:

Mine have creaked, but the mechanics at the dealers solved it - with super attack glue! Bstrds...:@

All of my friends have the same problems with the inner door handles...

Just another case or the brilliant build quality im afraid. Mine have not come apart YET, but they creak like feck only a matter of time.

To remove the handles I think you have to take the door card off and they should be bolted to door card, not sure though.

the handles are in 2 pieces though. i know the back half will be bolted to the door card, but dows anyone know if the front half is just clipped to the back half.?

the handles are in 2 pieces though. i know the back half will be bolted to the door card, but dows anyone know if the front half is just clipped to the back half.?

right ive taken mine off the front piece anyway its just clipped on pulls apart from the bottom nearest the steering wheel just clips holding it on and the cable for the mirrors so dont yank it all the way acroos the car or you'll pull them apart lol