Induction kits????????

or if you can get hold of a bmc sealed air box, mine is well loud it sound the nuts when flooring it,

phone051.jpg
and if you get a silicone pipe like mine you dnt even have to get a smaller battery cox you can run it straight down the back of the battery.

I had it done at redline tuning at essex, but as far as im aware its just a sealed bmc air box ond the silicone hose is jus a 90o pipe, they took all the resonator box out and the valve thing that sits on the suspension turret it does sound good tho ill try and get a video of it if i can,
this is what was taken off mine,
phone052.jpg

they also moved my inlet air temp sensor but im not sure if this needs to be set up to do that or you can just move it without having to play around with the computer.
phone055.jpg
phone056.jpg

k tec posted some results on CS forum from a 182 with a viper kit on and they recon that with caf pipe on the end lost its power, it ran more bhp open ended

they also moved my inlet air temp sensor but im not sure if this needs to be set up to do that or you can just move it without having to play around with the computer.
phone055.jpg
phone056.jpg

did you notice any performance improvement with this set up

Get the battery, saves 10kg!

Wouldnt go open cone unless you want to cut a big hole in your bonnet and remove your arch liner to get air to it like me!

Yeah i'm defonetly getting the battery, Just don't know which induction kit to get:lol:.

yea it def pulls better and now ive got my milltek on it feels alot better

can you find out the product information on thr bmc box your runing, product code inlet size etc.

i had one of these on my 172, lost alot power bottom end and gain alittle top end. i was just finking, some people including the r3 uses the clio V6 airbox, so could you fit a clio V6 Bmc cda induction kit to a 197? i fink the difference between the both is the out that fit the outlet to the engine is 70mm on the old 172 182 kits (couldnt get the spec of the 197 kit) and 85mm on the V6 kits. so would that make the inlet to box the same as the outlet?

Hello every one fitted my k and n apollo ind kit today and i've noticed the comp says check imisions and the spanners lit up. Is this supposed to happen?:001_unsure:.
Cheers in advance

can you find out the product information on thr bmc box your runing, product code inlet size etc.

i had one of these on my 172, lost alot power bottom end and gain alittle top end. i was just finking, some people including the r3 uses the clio V6 airbox, so could you fit a clio V6 Bmc cda induction kit to a 197? i fink the difference between the both is the out that fit the outlet to the engine is 70mm on the old 172 182 kits (couldnt get the spec of the 197 kit) and 85mm on the V6 kits. so would that make the inlet to box the same as the outlet?

Pass but the 197 TB is 70mm so you will have to clamp it right down!

No, Is the acoustic valve the funny thing that looks like a horn furthest to the right of the engine bay?:001_unsure: